4D Planning have many years of experience obtaining planning permission in Manchester for many types of residential and commercial developments. We examples of many case studies in all Manchester Boroughs.
Our Rochdale Planning Consultants & Architectural Consultants at 4D Planning are here to help you obtain planning permission as quickly as possible for a fraction of the price of a typical architect. Anyone can produce architectural drawings, but the skill is knowing how to obtain planning permission!
We make the entire planning and building control process easy and simple. We offer a FREE initial consultation and assist with managing the entire planning application submission process to Rochdale Planning Department in the council. We then ensure that the development complies fully with the building regulations and is signed off by Building Control. We can also recommend local builders in Rochdale who have worked on our other successful projects.
For a free consultation to establish whether you require planning permission in Manchester any of its boroughs, please contact one of our chartered planning consultants.
Proposed Development Change of use and conversion of former residential care home to a mix of Class A1 and Class D1 uses comprising a doctors surgery, children’s nursery, […]
- December 3, 2020
- View website
Services in Manchester Borough of Rochdale
- Professional Planning Advice, Initial consultations and pre-application submissions
- Rochdale Planning Applications for Change of Use
- Rochdale Planning Applications for Residential Extensions and Conversions
- Applications to remove or vary a planning condition.
- Architectural Drawings for Rochdale Planning Applications
- Building Regulations Drawings for Building Control
- Tender Packages for the Builders
- 3D Visuals, 2D Drawings and illustrations, CGI renders and models
- Rochdale Planning Appeals, Retrospective planning applications
- Lease Plans and Maps
- Transport Planning Assessments, Parking Surveys
- Heritage and Planning Reports and more.
- Prior Approval / notification Applications, Permitted Development Rights schemes
- Certificate of Lawful Use, Established Use
- Conservation Area Developments, Listed Building Consent
Our projects in Rochdale include: Basements, loft conversions, rear extensions, side infill extensions, garage conversions, shop front alterations, advertisement consent, replacement of windows, roof terraces and lots more.
4D Planning’s consultants cover all areas in the Manchester Borough of Rochdale including: Wardle, Littleborough, Milnrow, Heywood, Middleton, Ashworth, Balderstone, Castleton, Norden, Buckley, Facit, Great Howarth, Healy, Hurstead, Shawforth, Whitworth, Shore, Smithybridge, Summit, Burnedge, Firgrove, Rochdale, Smallbridge, Thornham and the areas within the following postcodes: M24, OL12, OL11, OL16, OL15.
Get in Touch
Request a Callback
Get in touch with us a for a FREE consultation or to obtain a FREE no obligation quote for our services